Notes from this seminar now available (downloadable pdf below)
How to produce the community theatre of your dreams and earn a living too.
acta Foundation seminar, 7 November 2014 at the acta centre, to discuss partnerships & collaborations, developing project proposals and securing funding.
- Beccy Thomas, Knowle West Media Centre, Programme Manager (Young People)
- Flora Toulson Clarke, experienced acta freelancer and former core team member
- Kat Quartermass, Voluntary Arts England
- Neil Beddow, acta Artistic Director (strategic planning & fundraising)
Ask acta what a company looks for as it develops its freelance team.
- Should I set up my own community theatre company or go freelance?
- What are the dos and don’ts of successful freelance working?
- How do I put together a project funding proposal?
- What makes a successful partnership?
- What are funding bodies interested in supporting?