Join us this Summer to share what “Home” means to you!
Throughout four days in August, we brought creativity back into your lives through two making workshops, and two days of activities in our “Home at acta” Arts Trail!
Read more about the events below…
“Home at acta” Arts Trail: 26 & 27 August
A celebration of home, with creative arts and theatre activities. Here were some of the activities you saw:
- Live music
- Mini arts trail
- Creative making stations
- Live theatre performances
- Community gallery
- Mini Beasts creation station
How did we make it safe?
We spent many weeks ensuring the event was as safe as possible, given the current cirumstances. Some of the measures we had in place were:
- Being outside wherever possible
- Deep cleaning the inside building before guests arrived
- Stewards and staff wore masks or visors
- Guests asked to wear masks when indoors
- A portable, accessible portaloo outside, with cleaning station
- Hand sanitising stations in each room and area
- Physical distancing and 2m signs around the site
- Clearly marked one way system
- Signs stating to not enter if you had any symptoms
- Track & trace information gathering upon arrival
We’d like to thank all our performers, attendees and staff who made the event happen! Photos will be uploaded to our Flickr account and website shortly. If you attended, and would like to give feedback, you can do so here. Alternatively, if you would like to donate to acta, we always welcome donations of any size here.
Creative Workshops: 11 & 18 August
Earlier in the month and prior to the event, on 11 & 18 August, we held two creative making workshops for adults and families – great fun building Homes, see some of the images below!
How can I get involved?
Sadly, these events are now over. However, our next show, The Museum of Unsung Heroes, is live and available to take bookings! Click here to find out more and book your place: Thurs 17 September from 6.30pm.
Read about the Museum of Unsung Heroes: https://www.acta-bristol.com/the-museum-of-unsung-heroes/
Book a ticket: https://www.acta-bristol.com/shows/