Please note that we have now allocated all volunteer spaces for the festival.
We are recruiting a team of volunteers interested in working with acta to deliver the festival in the week itself, Monday 26 – Thursday 29 March 2018.
Volunteers should be willing to help with a wide range of tasks which are likely to include:-
- Looking after workshop leaders and guests
- Venue contact – hosting a workshop or performance space
- Supporting visiting theatre companies
- Serving refreshments
- Guiding festival attendees
- Ushers & front of house for shows
- Collecting & sharing feedback
Volunteers will need to be able to work long days (including breakfast meetings), and will need to attend an induction meeting in the week before the festival.
The festival volunteer team will all have free access to the festival itself, including many of the workshops and shows and all meals. We are keen to recruit people who have a particular interest in learning more about making theatre with refugees. We will do our best to allocate volunteers to the tasks that best suit their particular interests.
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org